clowns sleep?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pspiegel

Aquarium Advice Regular
quick question.. i hadn't ever really looked, but i just noticed that my two O. clowns seem to "sleep" vertically in the corner of the tank together. is this normal? i am just curious about their behavior patterns

thanks!!

Clowns seem to find a place that they go to every night and just "waddle". Swim in one place. Looks weird, I know. Now vertically is someting I've not seen, but I wouldn't worry at all.

All fish sleep. Most will hide wherever they feel comfortable, within the lr or next to a power head.

pspiegel said:
quick question.. i hadn't ever really looked, but i just noticed that my two O. clowns seem to "sleep" vertically in the corner of the tank together. is this normal? i am just curious about their behavior patterns

thanks!!

Mine sleeps the same exact way. When it was in the QT, it slept horizontal near the top, in the corner. Once it got in the main tank, it now sleeps about mid tank, vertical, in the front corner.

thanks! i figured they were fine, but just thought it was kind of neat how they slept/hung out together even at night..

Back
Top Bottom