coral ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neil_04

Aquarium Advice Activist
hey everyone, i have been looking at some different corals and i think i am ready to start adding. My tank is 40 gallons with 4 t5s, 2 10k and 2 acentic "bad spelling". this will be my first coral experience so im looking for some that are not to demanding also i know my lighting is not the best but im ok with a small selection at least for now any help would be great
thanks yall

actinic*

You should try something that requires low light to start off with. Medium to low light. Go to liveaquaria.com. They give a huge list of beginner corals that are hardy. And alot of them require low to medium light. So check it out.

Something that looks really awesome and requires medium lighting and is beginner, is a Green Apple Cap Coral. It looks pretty sweet and is beginner level. See which ones you like and choose! :)

I'd start with softies. Maybe try your luck with mushrooms, zoos, and maybe a leather. IME all of those are hardy and leathers are almost indestructible. How many watts is your light fixture?

i think i have 84 watts i ended up getting two double light fixtures coralife 36"

Back
Top Bottom