Coralife Aqualight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishkeeper26

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just got a Coralife aqualight and I'm trying to get LEDs to go on for about an hour after the regular acetinic and 10,000k light go off. However idk how to set the time for the LED. The tank is still cycling, but I would like to get this set up as soon as possible. Thanks!!!

I'm confused because I didn't think any of the Coralife Aqualights had timers. Are you talking about a built in timer? Exactly what Coralife fixture do you mean?

I can't find what the model is but here's a picture...

Attachments

• image-882359022.jpg
    image-882359022.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 68
Thanks, but the manual doesn't say how to work a night and day timer. When I plug in the night LEDs they just alternate on and off with the day cycle, but I want them to have an individual cycle. Do you know how to do that?

this power center doesnt work like that it works how 1 timer is on then one is off you cant set it up like that

btw, you shouldn't be running that light at all while the tank is cycling. you are just creating the ideal environment for algae to bloom.

Back
Top Bottom