Coralife BioCube 29 Chamber Setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharkiegirl94

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I ordered my BioCube tonight, it should be here in two days. After reading reviews on skimmers and shtuff....I decided I'm not as lazy and willing to do water changes...so my filtration setup:

Chamber I: Heater
Chamber II: inTank BioCube Media Basket with water director (the cut version because I thought I'd get a Tunze 9002...but decided it's too much to mess with had so many 50/50 reviews...) + floss, Purigen, Chemi Pure Elite (decided to use both)/
Coralife/Oceanic BioCube Mini Skimmer

Chamber III: Original Return pump (not sure if I want to upgrade this or even the lighting for the whole tank.......kinda want corals.)

Here's a diagram: (*see attachment):fish1:

Attachments

• filter setup.png
    filter setup.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 2,972
Good luck! I'd love to see pictures. All of this filtration stuff is confusing. What's filter floss?

looks like a good set up! i have a biocube 29 and my first chamber is my skimmer the second is rubble rock, chaeto, and a filter pad (polyester bedding). and the third is my heater and pump. i would suggest upgrading the return line, it makes a big difference. Also they make LED strips that put out about 9W each. three of them between your lights and youll be good for most corals.

"Stuff".....?

Sent from my LG-P769 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom