Cyno/ALgea Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I only feed about every 2-3 days. Also I only feed maybe less than 1/3 a cube of frozen rinsed food. Other than that I put a clip of nori in each day but this is gone in a couple of hours.

You should also look at the quality of your food. Not sure how good the San Fran brand is, however, from what I can tell, it's low quality. Most of these manufacturers buy the scraps and then mix them all together(i.e. Ocean Nutrition). These low quality foods introduce a lot phosphate into yuor system, even if rinsed as you can read from the test another member performed. Stick with Hikari & Gamma from the frozen section. And if you have the time, make a homemade frozen mush or use whole squid & cokkle.

I think I will order some of this. I read the directions and testimonials and along with what you are saying I think I feel more comfortable using this instead of the product I bought last week. I have NOT found anyone that has used it so this scares me.
Thanks for the info. I will order some tomorrow and post the results. Also I do have 0 trates and p04. Will keep you posted.
THANKS!

well personally as said before above ... I myself had this problem as well ... I did a week long blackout with exception to my moonlight ( one single blue led ). I feed every other day as well as use R/O water .. It hasnt hurt anything in my tank and would do that before i start doing anything chemically.

Back
Top Bottom