damsel question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Red44

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi I have 12Lx12Wx12H fish tank aprox 10 gallons connected to my md tank and I was wondering if could I keep two damsels in it?

How much rock do you have in it and any holes or spots b/w the rocks for them to have a Getaway spot. I had 2 damsel in a ten gallon tank and one killed the other.

Kwtaylor96 said:
How much rock do you have in it and any holes or spots b/w the rocks for them to have a Getaway spot. I had 2 damsel in a ten gallon tank and one killed the other.

I have a 1 ibs right now and will soon get 7-10 more ibs it cycleing right now and their bolder like not many holes but I can make caves/ holes for them

A 10 gallon tank with 2 fish aggressive fish? IMO no. One will stress out the other one or both will end up dead. Have you thought about a pistol shrimp and goby?

Krocky12 said:
Nice I need to make one how did u make urs

I have a few theards on my sump my design was used off YouTube I think the channel was mr reef tanks but I'm not sure

Attachments

• image-3537438287.jpg
    image-3537438287.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 65
  • image-657954575.jpg
    image-657954575.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 85
joy13 said:
A 10 gallon tank with 2 fish aggressive fish? IMO no. One will stress out the other one or both will end up dead. Have you thought about a pistol shrimp and goby?

I had a few gobys and the first jumped out and the second got stuck under a rock or killed from one of my rock crabs I'm trying to get out

Back
Top Bottom