Does anyone have Tonga Branch LR?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CBRGuy

Aquarium Advice Freak
When I bought my live rock I was told it was going to be Fiji, but when I got to the store is turned out to be Tonga Branch. I don't live the way that is looks. Does anyone have a picture of a good looking Aquascape using Tonga. Or should I just get rid of the branch rock.. :cry:

Opps I posted this in the wrong forum...

g to general discussion. I don't have any pics but I've seen lots of nice set upd with the branch rock, and some AWESOME set ups with a combo!!

We have both in our 120 we have 120#'s of fiji and around 50#'s of tonga and the combination looks great. If it were me I would keep the tonga it will fill more area in the tank and allow alot of caves and hiding places where the fish can feel safe, you can add fiji later if you want it works great for ledges for corals. If I could take a decent pic I would post one but I am not a photographer and totaly lack the skill.

Thanks. I will look for some pictures to reference. So I can mix fiji and the tonga. I do like the way that is creates higing spots for the fish.

:mrgreen:

yes you can mix them. it dose not matter that place the rock came from it is rock. i would have love to get some tonga in my tank but i really dont hve the room anymore.

Back
Top Bottom