Easy corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

woots1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I was just curious of what people could recommend for easier corals that don't need too much light? Ones that they like or have found to be good. Looking to add some more corals just don't know what to get.

Green star polyps are great and so are most Zoanthids and pulsing xenias are great starting corals.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Soft corals are a great place to start, like the ones mentioned above. Leathers and palythoas are some other good starters. depending on your parameters, some LPS are relatively easy to care for as well. What is your set up and parameters?

It's a 30 gallon that's been established for a couple of years. The corals I have now are doing just fine. I am running orbit current leds that aren't fantastic but do the job. My parameters are: Ph 8.0
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 0

I'm just looking to put something in that has some color to it and is pretty easy to maintain.

Sun corals have great colour and don't require expensive lights as far as I know. They do however need regular feeding. So maybe can't consider them as easy. I am a huge fan of them

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom