Eber's 10gal build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Squidy07 said:
does anyone knw what kind of paint I need to paint the back of a glass tank black???

Krylon Fusion paint. It's a pretty good spray paint. Several people here suggested it to me and it works well.

Squidy07 said:
do u know what kind of material I need to make a lid ?

Best thing to use for a lid is screen, allows gas exchange and light but keeps fish in. I know brs sells some that's transparent to allow better light penetration. I believe they also have a video on YouTube walking through building a screen lid.

kdpuffer said:
Best thing to use for a lid is screen, allows gas exchange and light but keeps fish in. I know brs sells some that's transparent to allow better light penetration. I believe they also have a video on YouTube walking through building a screen lid.

ok thanks il check it out

Squidy07 said:
what product can I use to glue rocks together??

Reef safe Epoxy, never done it myself but im sure someone can point to to an exact product.

The cycle has begun!

Attachments

• image-1398280417.jpg
    image-1398280417.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 66
Ok so now that I have ammonia in my tank I just tested it, it was at 4ppm can I remove the source ? example ammonia source being a raw shrimp. It's starting to stink bad !

Please stay on topic in this thread. If you would like to chit chat, we have a chat room you can access from a computer, or you are welcome to use the Private Messaging system.

I think a goby and shrimp combo is a good idea for this tank. I would not suggest keeping a clown in a 10 gallon (and definitely not a pair), but that is JMO and there are some who would disagree with me. The hi fin banded goby (Stonogobiops nematodes) would be a good choice.

severum mama said:
Please stay on topic in this thread. If you would like to chit chat, we have a chat room you can access from a computer, or you are welcome to use the Private Messaging system.

I think a goby and shrimp combo is a good idea for this tank. I would not suggest keeping a clown in a 10 gallon (and definitely not a pair), but that is JMO and there are some who would disagree with me. The hi fin banded goby (Stonogobiops nematodes) would be a good choice.

We are on topic

I can assure you that talking about your phone is about the furthest thing from being on topic that there is. If you want to continue this discussion, please do so via PM (either the phone discussion with them, or the off topic discussion with me).

ok so my tank has been cycled since last week. my ammonia was at zero and my nitrates were high.so I did a 50% water change. and got a damsel

so now I have ammonia again and nitrates.What should I do?

Attachments

• image-1346294506.jpg
    image-1346294506.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 76
this is my new baby anglerfish and will be the only fish in this tank. He's currently eating live food only but I'm training him to eat frozen food.

Attachments

• image-3079146909.jpg
    image-3079146909.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 76
  • image-3293305715.jpg
    image-3293305715.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom