Filter recommendations - upgrade SW FO from 29 to 75

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishDiva

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi All! I am fairly new to this community and so glad to have this fabulous resource now. I have a 29 gal sw tank that has been setup for about 6 months. I have a Porcupine Puffer that is now about 10 inches+ a maroon clown that is 4-5 inches and a dwarf fuzzy lion that is 3-4 inches. Puffy, my ever expanding puffer has almost doubled since I got him as my original post-cycle stock so I am now upgrading to a 75 gal. On the recommendation of LFS I purchased a BakPak filter which is all I have been using for filtration. I was planning to move the BakPak over to the new tank along with the aggressive fish. I plan to add an additional filter and have been eyeing the Magnum 350 and wanted to ask for recommendations? I have read some previous reviews that indicate it is a little difficult to put together which I am willing to endure if it will keep my water sparkling clear. I am also hoping for a reasonable pricetag as the BakPak was a ridiculous $250. Any suggestions appreciated.

A very powerful canister filter or two Emperor 400. A Protein Skimmer and a UV Sterilizer will definately keep your water "sparkling clear", too. HTH

Back
Top Bottom