Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have live rock in there right now I'm not home I'll put a picture when I'm home...I wanna have some coral and some clownfish

Firefish are cool as are 6 lox wrasse and pyjama and Bangi cardinals

Okay ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393456461.752673.jpg here's my tank it's going through its cycle right now

Congrats on your new tank! From a biocube owner I would advise you to move the rock from against the glass, it will make cleaning it sooo much easier. :)
I agree with the above posts as far as fish, a couple small ones would be perfect for that size tank.

I was thinking like 3/4 clownfish is that to much? And if not what else could I put with them?

Just 2. More than that and they will destroy each other. Gobies, blennies, bassletts, assessors are all good small fish to go with clowns

I need a saltwater testing kit I have a freshwater one and I don't think that works for saltwater and I think my cycling is starting to stop

The api kit? If so the ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate tests are the same for fw and sw. Do your first wc when the cycle is complete

And it's coming down cause a couple days ago it was off the charts

Let the first 2 come all the way to 0 then you can do a big wc to lower the nitrates

Okay after the nitrates and ammonia and everything is at zero could I add crab and shrimp to eat all the algae the cycle has caused in my tank? And after they eat it all would it be then safe to add some fish?

Back
Top Bottom