Fish compatibilty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea I have a covered tank. My scotter dragonet was all different types of frozen foods. So if my scooter could eat the frozen food do you think the wrasse could to.

I have the wrasses in my 90g and the dragonets in a biocube.
;-)
'My yellow watchman goes after both of them though and both the scooter and the mandarin pay him no mind. They don't get nervous or swim away, they stand their groudn.

Oh ok cause I have a scooter dragonet in my tank but I really wanted a sixline wrasse. Do you think if the wrasse is put into the tank after the dragonet they could get along.

I don't think you will have an issue. My sixline was a little bossy when he first went into my tank but he has mellowed out alot. My scooter has no issues with the other fish in the tank, even the ywg who constantly lunges for him and the other fish. The scooter doesnt even notice the YWG at all, just goes about his business.

I'd still say dragonet last...they aren't the easiest to care for from all that I've read because of their passion for pods. I also read about the 6 line's aggression, but when I had mine in my tank it did not care about any of the other fish in the tank. He just swam in and out of all of my rockwork all day. My Royal Gamma and my yellow watchman are the two that have become territorial.

My dragonet eats frozen foods so I'm not really worried about the pods.

Back
Top Bottom