Fish for a 75

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
So my original plan for a 55 crumbled (pun intended) long story short, glass was tempered an people lie. Anyway to cut my losses and headed to Craigslist where low an behold I find a deep blue predrilled tank for 200$ an only two your old, almost brand spanking new though. Got a lot of equipment an such with it.

Anyway, I also picked up a pair of black clowns to add to it (20$ for two, thank you Facebook) so their going in the new tank. Besides that, I have no idea besides a bristle tooth tang of some sort an maybe my six line wrasse I was planning to trade in, any suggestion?

What are your plans ? FOWLR or REEF
that gives a Idea of what you can or cant have I my self love wrasses I had a six line about 5 years till he decided to jump out yup even with a cover he found that little opening and poof ,
I prefer the bigger ones but that's me I like fish I can see with lots of color

For sure a reef, this is actually a upgrade from my nano 10g where my six line currently resides. I actually adore my six line, but I'm afraid he'll be aggressive towards anything I add after him. I think I'm just gonna hold him in a 10g and add him when I get most of my stock in.

He'll be fine in the 75g They are more aggressive in smaller tanks like your 10g ,
in 75g I would do a bunch of smaller fish than add maybe 1 or 2 dwarf angels for the center pieces ,
I for some reason have become a junkie for wrasses both reef safe and not reef safe
it don't bother me they munch on inverts as I replenish every 6 months anyway,
as long as they avoid coral I'm good with them , I am fairly fond of both my red coris wrasses the smaller is orange with white stripes and the larger is about every color of the rainbow also have a lunar wrasse , been looking at a mystery wrasse, I think it's the bold coloring I like so much .

so for a total stocking list how about
This
2x black clowns
1x six line wrasse
1x kole or bristle tooth tang
1x clown goby
1x mandarin (after the tank is stable an full of pods of course)

That one or a square tail is what I was looking at. I really want an eye catcher for this tank.

Back
Top Bottom