Fish selection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clowninround

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I lost my Naso that I was QTing to disease. I really loved that fish, however, I see two more I really like as well. This will be my big fish for the tank. I am choosing between a Sohal Tang, a Naso and an orange shoulder tang (Ancanthurus olivaceus). Opinions anyone? In my gallary there is a pic of how much space I have in my tank with all the rock, however both the front and back is clear for swimming space.

Hey Kurt! Did ya see the pic in my gallery? I got about 73lb's of LR from Liverocks.com and let me tell, the place was so cool! Anyways I got that rock making kit too and now I have no need for it...the tank is full as far as I'm concerned. O well, I want to make this huge cave rock anyways and see how it turned out, if anything I can cure it and sell it after I am done. I got 2 mantis shrimp though : (. They don't seem to be bothering anything yet. Got a trap, but wouldn't you know it, I bought the broken one :roll: . I haven't had a chance to take it back yet.

Naw, she was a hawiian brown tang, atleast that's what she was called at the fish store. She was an awesome fish but my clown beat her up pretty bad, several times so it was one or the other : (

personally i would go for the orange shoulder, they are just magnificent.... i know i would if i had the room for roaming in my tank...

I not sure, a lot of people have naso's, not many people own sohals, I think. I would pick the sohal just for something different. The Sohal also has side color and the stripes are kind of pretty. Both are bound to be beautiful center fish with great personalities. Have fun!:wink:

Glad things are going well for you. :)
Great rock isn't it. :)
Caught and took my Mantis to my LFS. He now keeps it in a nano on his front counter...lol

Yeah. I had some monster bristle worms, I just now removed one actually. Look in my gallery at the picture of it....both of em were on my colt coral...infact thats what it's chewing on in the pic. Don't know if it really was but it was too close for comfort.

Back
Top Bottom