Fox and Trigger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtoZ Cichlids

Aquarium Advice Freak
Can A Foxface be house woth a clown pair and Niger Trigger in a 40 gallon Reef?

Ohh I got it No trigger. yes fox k thanks! Is there anyother cool big fish that I could do?

Haha yeah sorry the trigger is a no. Um not really anything that will fit in that size tank. You could probably do a hawkfish but they will eat shrimp and stuff. They get like 4-5"

Hawks can be mean! I love them lol! well right now my stock list is a clown pair (not sure what yet) and a FF. what else please Help! im dying to do this!!!

Yes they can haha how about a blenny? They are comical additions to a reef tank. Hmm

I want one more fish to swim the whole tank first along with the fox and clowns!
I bet this is a stupid way to do this but I wanna see what it gets me!
Red-
Blue-
Green-
Yellow-Foxface
Orange-Clowns?
Purple-
White-Foxface, Clowns?
Brown-
Black-Foxface, Clowns?
Pink-
LOL anything???

I want one more fish to swim the whole tank first along with the fox and clowns!
I bet this is a stupid way to do this but I wanna see what it gets me!
Red-
Blue-
Green-
Yellow-Foxface
Orange-Clowns?
Purple-
White-Foxface, Clowns?
Brown-
Black-Foxface, Clowns?
Pink-
LOL anything???

How about a fairy wrasse for red/blue, they like to swim.

There are tons of different kinds lol. How about a carpenters? Or a long fin?

Yea I dont really care too much for those. Although whatever this expensive looking guy is... is bada$$

Attachments

• image-293778291.jpg
    image-293778291.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 49
No. I was just wondering sorry? would he even work? or is that just too much fish?

please ID these... I LOVE this pair!!!!!

Attachments

• image-1989090218.jpg
    image-1989090218.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 74
No. I was just wondering sorry? would he even work? or is that just too much fish?

Haha no it's cool I was just really confused for a second. You're talking about an Achilles tang right? If so definitely no, they're one of the toughest fish to keep alive and love swimming. I'd say 300 gallons is about right for one of them.

Back
Top Bottom