Fragging acros

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darylb

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm looking to frag my acro colonies but I'm really worried about doing it I have a disinfectant dip for once there fragged. I can only put them back into the DT. As my frag tank isn't built yet

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

It's pretty easy Daryl. I've fragged some of my acros and you literally just break off the part you want with a pair of bone snips or pliers. I'm sure they make a fragging tool for it as well.

I used a pair of pliers I ended up wit 13 frags these are the ones I fragged ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414241617.403157.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414241648.436163.jpg

Did you mean to end up with 13 frags?

Yeah haha I fragged 4 colonies was quiet fun it doesn't even look like I fragged them still heaps of branches left only reason I stopped at 13 is because I ran out of plugs

Yeah haha I fragged 4 colonies was quiet fun it doesn't even look like I fragged them still heaps of branches left only reason I stopped at 13 is because I ran out of plugs

Haha ok I was just making sure. They look like good frags

I'm getting my frag tank built at the moment so I can't start growing them out found a place that will sell them to me at a wholesale price so happy might cover the cost of my fish food haha

Back
Top Bottom