Future 75 Gallon Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well you for sure should get a blenny and a goby of some kind. :-D

I find them necessary in all my tanks! LOL

IMO, the first few fish should be damselfish. Either the Bluegreen Chromis or the Yellowtail Damsel.

Damsels can be quite territorial and even aggressive. Depends on the fish really. If you did want some I would put them in last so they do not terrorize your incoming fish. :)

Thats just my opinion though based on the infromation I hear here.

carey said:
Well you for sure should get a blenny and a goby of some kind. :-D

I find them necessary in all my tanks! LOL

Haha ok:) I wonder which kind I have lots of choices..

I don't think I'll put damsels in the tank since I have a three-stripe damsel in my biocube and he is aggressive and territorial plus I want to have all different fish in this tank

I have so many myself LOL. I like the midas blennys in particular, one is on my wishlist. :)
Depending on whether you want a sand sifting goby or not will determine which goby to get. I know the diamond back gobies are famous for their sand sifting BUT I also hear from alot of people who don't like their rocks and everything else covered with it. I have a pink spotted watchman who sifts absolutely zero sand and he's quite the cute guy. Watchman gobies or shrimp gobies also can pair up with pistol shrimp, but mine hasnt.

Just keep checking the websites and you'll find a perfect one I bet. :-D

carey said:
I have so many myself LOL. I like the midas blennys in particular, one is on my wishlist. :)
Depending on whether you want a sand sifting goby or not will determine which goby to get. I know the diamond back gobies are famous for their sand sifting BUT I also hear from alot of people who don't like their rocks and everything else covered with it. I have a pink spotted watchman who sifts absolutely zero sand and he's quite the cute guy. Watchman gobies or shrimp gobies also can pair up with pistol shrimp, but mine hasnt.

Just keep checking the websites and you'll find a perfect one I bet. :-D

Haha I'm gonna check out those since I know nothing about them lol. And I'm gonna go look on liveaquaria right now:)

Ok so I really like the tail-spot blenny it's cute haha:) and then I liked the high-fin redbanded goby and the orange spot prawn goby:)

I like the orange spot. :) I believe that is one that can form a relationship with a pistol shrimp as well...

The tailspot is popular as he is so cute LOL

carey said:
I like the orange spot. :) I believe that is one that can form a relationship with a pistol shrimp as well...

The tailspot is popular as he is so cute LOL

Hahaha ok I think I'm gonna go with those two if I can find them haha:)

carey said:
Just get what appeals to YOU...don't worry about what others think, this is your tank after all. :)

You have some time as well, you may find others that are better. Here is another site that has some different gobies and blennies.

Saltwater Reef Fish, Marine Fish, Reef Aquarium Coral, Saltwater Supplies & more - Aquatic Connection Live

I know I just like to get others opinions sometimes just in case like they had bad experiences ya know. And thanks I'll look there to:)

The bluegreen chromis are actually peaceful and non territorial fish, but the yellowtail damsels can be. I'm not going to get the damsels, but I mentioned them since they are damsels.

Greenturtle said:
The bluegreen chromis are actually peaceful and non territorial fish, but the yellowtail damsels can be. I'm not going to get the damsels, but I mentioned them since they are damsels.

Well I'm not really a chromis fan..

Thats ok then. There are so many saltwater beginner fish to choose from, im sure you will find a few :)

Greenturtle said:
Thats ok then. There are so many saltwater beginner fish to choose from, im sure you will find a few :)

Ya I found 4 kinds that I want in my tank so far but there's still plenty of room:)

Here's my plan so far...
A Pair of B&W Clownfish or Snowflake Clownfish
1 Tail-Spot Blenny
1 Orange Spot Prawn Goby
1 Longnose Butterflyfish
1 Red Stripe Angelfish
Is this full?

If only there was a bunch of people like on a forum of some sort to answer the above question and give advice....hmmmm...

Back
Top Bottom