Going to get a 29g tank and need some tips!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaticNewbie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have been doing some intense researching on lighting systems, skimmers, heaters, etc. I've never done a saltwater tank before but have an idea of what i want to do. I don't know what order to introduce some Clownfish, Clean-Up Crews, Algae Goby, and Pistol Shrimp. I was also wondering about how long do you cycle water before adding livestock. If anybody can give tips that will be greatly apreciated! :thanks:

You cycle a tank until you are able to present an ammonia source and have no detectable levels of ammonia or nitrite, be it shrimp or pure ammonia method of cycling.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You cycle a tank until you are able to present an ammonia source and have no detectable levels of ammonia or nitrite, be it shrimp or pure ammonia method of cycling.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yes, I have done extended researching on that and I understand how to do it! I have yet to go to my LFS to check out tanks but if you or anybody else knows where I can get a 29g tank where it has limited accessories that go with it?

Back
Top Bottom