Going to meet someone, what can I get from him.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

d9hp

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am going to a concert, and when I leave I am planning on meeting someone. He is a good freind and has some frags. My question is, which of these corals can I not get. These are only the ones I am wanting.

Small Anchor frag
Bubble frag (size of a quarter)
Ricordia mushroom
Various zoos

I am thinking of trading him my sun polyps, toadstool leather, and give him some cash.

The zoos and the ricordia are OK. I can't remember what kind of light you have, but I'm going to guess that the other two will be allright as well. Be sure to space them enough that none of your other corals get stung by a sweeper tentacle. I'd put the ricordia close to the lights as they like lots of light.

I have a 32 watt retro, over the 7. I really love Kevins bubble coral, and need to do some researching about them. If anything looks bad, ploease just let me know.

The bubble can be agressive and sends out sweepers. Its key to make sure its not close to other corals it could 'attack'.

I have a hammer, and have yet to see sweepers although I am sure they come with time. I really am looking into getting the bubble though, it is rather small. What kind of flow does it like?

Back
Top Bottom