Got some Questions Please Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mhooper2

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Here is the quest for perfection....

Right now I ave a 55 Gallon Saltwater tank I just started apporx 1 month ago. I bougt a new house and will be upgrading to 2-3 265 Gallon tanks. Here is what I have now and need help with.

1. 55 Gallon tank with Fluval 304 filter and a emperor filter (think it supports up to 65 gallons). I bought a new biological ligthing with 2 white and 2 blue lights way over kill for th etank lol. There is 40 LBS of live rock and tons of live sand. There are 4 cheap fish that have been doing great. There is a prizm skimmer and a extra pump just for circulation.

I just recently purchased a blue ball system that is 36"x 24" x 26" (from a person who bought out apet store) but i didnt do any drilling on this tank. Do I need a pre filter to hook it up or can I just throough an external pump to drop through the bio-balls??

Also SHould I hook it up the the 55 gallon tank or wait till I have all my tanks setup???

Also I was considering to add another 55 gal until my house is finished just for stingrays. Any advice please....

Back
Top Bottom