Green button polyp growth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hesselrode

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a small frag of 8 polyps and want to make it grow at maximum potential. What can I do to do this? Also, they are not opening fully. All but the fingers are extended. Any ideas? They have what I think to be a mild flow and are at the bottom of my 55g tank about 18 inches deep or so. Thought about giving some "juice"(fuel). Will this perk them up? They kinda been slumped over the past few days.

0 nitrate ammonia and nitrite. Salinity is 24. Ph is 7.8 I think.

It's a 55g. Been setup for 2 years. I have two maxijet a and the sump pump creates lots of flow too.

They were higher and never opened fully. Gave them a month and now it's been a month again and still no joy. They are at the very bottom ATM.

No they have been about the same no matter how hi they were. Since they have been in my tank, the tentacles have never come out. They were open more yesterday than they have in a long time. Temp is usually around 78. Yesterday I think it was 76. My tanks temp does swing about 2-3 degrees. Getting a programmer soon to operate the heater and some fans that I haven't gotten yet.

Back
Top Bottom