Help achieving this: Link inside.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matthewh133

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, I'm looking to set up my first tank. I want it as primarily a nice little tank to house a couple of Clowns, maybe a Royal Gramma and a Six-Stripe Wrasse OR Green/Blue Chromis. The tank I am looking at buying is a 35 gallon (Long - 24.5", Deep - 16.5", Height - 21").

Here is a link to the tank and what come with it:

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

As I said, I am looking to set up a small marine tank. Some live rock to grow a little coral (nothing too fancy, see below for an idea of what I'm aiming for).

‪35 gallon saltwater reef aquarium‬‏ - YouTube

I was wondering, on top of what comes with that tank in the ebay link I provided, what else would I need? Obviously I will need some salt, live rock (about 30 pound worth?), but what else? I don't want an overly complicated set up, and it can't be too loud as it will be for my bedroom.

Thanks so much for any assistance!

Anyone? I decided I'd add an Aqua Clear 110 (turned into HOB refugium) with the tank instead of the inbuilt filtration system.

Man I've been considering this exact same one for awhile, just never heard much from a reliable source... it looks way perfect though

Yeah I was told it should cover my refugium needs in a 35-40 gallon tank, which sound goods. Pretty cheap too.

Any recommendations for lighting/heater/circulation pump? I do want to grow coral, not a HUGE amount, just a bit like in the video I linked.

Id add a power head and some sand looks like the lights are T5 so you should be good to go API liquid test kit and some way to measure the SG. I use Koralia PH's a 750 will work for you. also a pail with a heater and a small ph you want to match temps and SG when doing your PWC's There's a few very goods treads on whats needed for a salty

Back
Top Bottom