Help help !!!!!! Crabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miss cruz

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ive just got in from work an been in tears thinking my blue legged hermit sonic was dead byt hes in the corner stil very much alive but hos legs claws are sitting in the middle of the tank ??? Please help has he just shed ????

Ive just got in from work an been in tears thinking my blue legged hermit sonic was dead byt hes in the corner stil very much alive but hos legs claws are sitting in the middle of the tank ??? Please help has he just shed ????

He probably just molted. They do that probably ever 4-6 months. At least mine do. My crabs are about 2-3 years old and are getting pretty big. When I was in key west I was snorkeling and saw a huge one claws were double the size of my thumb easily. About the sized a soccer ball with the conch shell on it.

Yeah he seems fine i just totally panicked ! Haha thank you

That's funny. I could understand if you painted his shell or something but really?

Ha ha yeah hes was one of the first to go in the tank an he walks round with bits of coral an moves things in the tank to his corner that he likes hes dead funny to watch id be well
Sad if he died haha awwh :( hope you find himmm maybe hes buried himself ready to molt :)

Back
Top Bottom