help.sooooo overwhelmed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Teeheee u have helped...some :0
Def more to think about. Helped clear up a lot too. I had also considered a Flugal. Like I said holy grail of efficiency with easy button ahh if only, oh well.

One more question if u don't mind...what is the undesirable cleaning tasks with overflow box?

I am currently running a wet/dry on my 54g corner reef and changing over to the proflex sump/fuge because of the nitrate buildup with the bio balls. Can't get them below 40-50. Corals and fish Re doing well, but they should be growing, not just surviving.

Good luck. Those 54g corners are tight for space underneath.

ummm; couldn't I put the live plants directly in the tank for the same benies? or incorporate live rock into wet/dry box?
I am so limited in space and am not really comfortable with a light on in such a small area, fire hazard :(

Spicemonkey said:
ummm; couldn't I put the live plants directly in the tank for the same benies? or incorporate live rock into wet/dry box?
I am so limited in space and am not really comfortable with a light on in such a small area, fire hazard :(

You could but the point of a fuge is the algae for the most part. No light = no algae. Depending on the wet dry you get it may have room for a small fuge

Back
Top Bottom