Help with corals!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwaterfish56

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just got a new soft coral and on the rock I see all kinds of tiny animals on it , is that bad ?

Nothing to serious I would think. Can you take a pic so we know what we are looking at ?

They are super small you won't be able to see anything , but they tiny red looking worms , little bugs that look like Rollie pollies , some like lady bugs , some look like little brine shrimp , and then you see little tiny dots jumping around , should I put it in my tank ? Or leave it out ?

They are super small you won't be able to see anything , but they tiny red looking worms , little bugs that look like Rollie pollies , some like lady bugs , some look like little brine shrimp , and then you see little tiny dots jumping around , should I put it in my tank ? Or leave it out ?

Sounds like bristle worms which are usually OK and Pods which are normal and fine.

Really? I was like freaking out , it's cause my tank crashed and I just got it up and running again and when I saw these things I kinda was confused so I cut around the rock until it was just the coral attached to a little bit of the Rock , is that fine ? And can you tell me what kind of coral this is ? I'm not sure what it is

Back
Top Bottom