Help with my setup.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bckane

Aquarium Advice Freak
I should have waited....Ok here what I have so far. My tank isn't setup yet but I want to start a saltwater tank not to big so I bought a Marineland eclipse 3.... 29 gal. I also picked up about 30 lbs of coral...its not LR but I wanted something to built a rock wall and maybe a few caves in the tank. I have not bought any crush coral, because I'm thinking about using Carib sea aragamax....................but here the deal now, reading all your post about LS and LR now I wish I have gone that way I'm already spend $350.00..............so what are my options. Finish the tank the way I planned.........With the stuff I have already what else would I have to buy...I know I would need to buy Live Rock, but could I just add the live rock to the rocks I already bought....will the dead coral catch on and become "Live"and what about lighting.? would I have to buy new blubs.?................You guys know your stuff...Help a newbie out
TIA
bckane

very easy....Eclipse 3....170.00.........Oak stand........139.00........
30 bucks for the coral
30.............=$348.00

Back
Top Bottom