help with nitrates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Try reaching out to people on here first u would be surprised there pretty cool and it may cost u a pretty penny to get it online because of shipping like I said u don't need much u seen how much I have in my tank I just throw away some that sump was full I do it once a month

You could also try building a scrubber..Same idea as cheato..clean the screen once a week and harvest all the excess ..They work great,its the only filtration i use..I also have a messy bunch of eaters

Never heard of it what's a scrubber? Cheato algae works good for me but I always want to learn something new

FTMMWS said:
You could also try building a scrubber..Same idea as cheato..clean the screen once a week and harvest all the excess ..They work great,its the only filtration i use..I also have a messy bunch of eaters

If u can I would like to see a pic of urs

When my nitrates were up I was doing 15% water changes every 3rd day until they dropped to 10ppm then I started Vodka dosing and got my nitrates to 2ppm.

Back
Top Bottom