help with refuge algaes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just don't know if I should be worried. I've had my choc chip starfish for idk probably 4 years. I would hate to lose him. I can't seem to find an answer to this on google or anything.

I thought about another thing. Adding all that water without putting any ph plus made my ph go down to 7.8. Think that could be the prob. The starfish looks like he starting to relax today but still hasn't moved from the spot.. should I add a little ph plus or wait?

All RODI water is is clean water. Water void of heavy metals and other harmful things that may be in your tap water. Using it would never be a bad thing for your livestock.

Increase aeration and your ph should go up naturally. Aim one of your power heads upwards towards the surface so that it's turbulent.

Ok. Just didn't know if you were supposed to gradually introduce that when just starting to use it. Ill point a wave maker up more and see if that helps.

I went ahead and added a little bit of ph plus the night before last. Because my choc chip hadn't moved all day. Then yesterday morning I got up and he had finally moved. Then I got home from work and he was on the other side of the tank. So he's finally moving again

Back
Top Bottom