Help with what lighting to get please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonocoombes

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey.. my 1800mm aquarium currently has a 1500mm 4bulb, t5 light, 2 white bulbs, 2 blue bulbs. I understand now that this is not efficient for the corals I want to grow. Can anyone help me with what best light I can buy and where to order it from please. The light will have to be no more than 250mm wide as it's the wall... thanks if anyone can help

Would like to be able to surport hard corals and also make my corals look the best that can. As it's the feature of my house. Seen how some corals really glow. Would love that!

I just searched amazon and couldn't find one [emoji85][emoji85] also if my aqauruim is 1800m in length does my light need to match that. Thanks

Wicked! So my tank is 1800 in length, 600 in depth and 450 in width.so 3 of them lights will be correct .. thanks again!

I believe that you can get a lighting system that mimics the sun and you can control on your tablet. Do you know about these

Back
Top Bottom