Hiding nem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daney90

Aquarium Advice FINatic
What's wrong with my nem? When I have the lights on he seems to hide and when its off at night he comes out but still hides. My parameters are KH-10, calc-440, ammonia Trites and trates are 0. Im using a Led dimmable lights and tank has been running for 6 months now

image-2679578288.jpg

They move. That's what they do lol could be its not happy with the light and wants to hide. It will eventually realize it needs a better spot and move yet again. My nem when I had one moved for weeks.

+1 they will move where they like it maybe your lights are a little intense or on to long don't know. I moved the rock mine was attached to because he did the same thing and would not walk out so I moved it then he moved to a great location. Looks like he has color so prob healthy try that.

Read a thread here too that says his nem was hiding for 3 weeks before it moved out of the cave. I guess I just have to wait and see...

My lights are on for 6 hrs only so it can't be that long and its only at 50% right now.. :/

Hello, it's been 5 days now and my nem is still hiding. What is wrong with him?

image-2345308351.jpg

My firefish is trying to pose too lol

Nothing really id say.. Nems are picky, change the flow pattern up maybe

Back
Top Bottom