HMMM Sand or crushcoral?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would play with the design a bit before epoxying anything together...when i said alcove I meant a semi-circle look low on the left and right sides built up in the back center in an arc think of cove in a lake or bay seen from above...but that is just me...I'm certain that what ever you do will look awesome!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with.....Don't epoxy until you are sure of the aquascape...and then I would epoxy the rock work together...

New 30g Reef Set-up

can u do that with water in the tank? and what type of paint to i use on the back pane of glass? i want to do blue but black might look good..

Frogspawn...I've only painted one tank back that had water in it and i used non-toxic acrylic paint. For the others that I have painted I just taped them off and used spray paint. I've done both blue and black...they both look good.

Walmart makes this really cheap non-toxic acrylic paint called Kolorscape I think. That's what I used, but I used the spray paint version. I'm sure the paint on will look just as good. You will have to do many coats though...so be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom