I hesitate to even post this, proceed with caution..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys, not looking for praise...but thank your for it. Just needed to vent. At a time where apparently we are being looked at by govt agencies, this kind of thing we do not need.

lando said:
I do think you should follow up with the store's owner and see if they have any justification for having uneducated employees.
Lando

Lando, I will do that, but last night was not the right time. My blood pressure was up a bit as I'm sure their's was as well. Could have been ugly.
Bang Guy, I hope they show up too. I wrote the web address down for them, maybe they will.

if it wasnt for you guys and a and a guy at petco..yeah petco! I would have gone down that same road. my fish would have died and my tank would be in a garage sale. the next time I go to the LFS I will do the same. good S!@# QS.

Just an FYI, there is an online fish store which has sued people for posting comments on public forums. For your own legal protection, be careful not to say anything you can't back up. Firsthand accounts may be ok, but be careful not to cross the line into libel. In libel law, however, truth is an absolute defense.

I am not a lawyer.

The result of that case was bankruptcy for the online fish store ;) Turns out people were only telling the truth about them.

Thats why I didn't put their name on this post. If any local folks want to know who they are, PM me.

Back
Top Bottom