I was just wondering what chemicals, or what food you suggest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dopey07

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I plan on adding Polyps, Zoos, and Xenia to my tank. I was just wondering what chemicals, or what food you suggest for optimal growth of the corals, and to keep them as healthy as possible.

nothing. everything you need is in your salt mix. do weekly water changes and you'll have an awesome tank.

I have had a reef tank for over twelve yrs. I have never target fed my tank except for orange sun polyps which have to be fed. Your corals will get all the trace elements they need from PWC`s. As far as feeding all they need is good lighting and whatever they can get off the water column.

I have had a reef tank for over twelve yrs. I have never target fed my tank except for orange sun polyps which have to be fed. Your corals will get all the trace elements they need from PWC`s. As far as feeding all they need is good lighting and whatever they can get off the water column.
Hey do you have sun polyps? Have you had success with training it to come out during the day?

Back
Top Bottom