In Wall Reef Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I like how everyone thinks! I'm still throwing around the idea of ordering a Reef Savvy tank. Will probably be later in the year if I do though.

Got the tank moved up stairs! I forget how stressful it is to move a tank, but it's done and everything is doing well. Also finally got signed up for fusion.

Yesterday I drove over to St. Louis to go to a Frag Swap. It was awesome! Tons of vendors selling frags for cheap. Some new products too. I ended up picking up a good 20 frags. They also had a raffle and I ended up winning a GeosReef media reactor and a coral propagation kit. I'm going to sell the media reactor (too big for what I need) and that should pay for my coral purchases!

Took some pictures of a few of my new pieces. As everyone says, someday I'll learn to take better pictures. I couldn't get good enough pictures of some of my frags to add here, but here are a few...

Brain

Frogspawn/Hammer Hybrid

These are a bright electric green in person & pumpkin patch underneath

BAM BAM

Nuclear Green (very bright in person)

RASTA

ACANS!

Meteor Shower of some sort?

Thats looking very very nice!!! :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I ordered a reactor this morning to combat my phosphates. Have a little bit of hair algae growing. I've definitely been over feeding so I'm cutting way back on that. I added a Hanna phosphate checker to the order as well.

I also ordered the 2nd MP10w and the WXM module. Everything should be here Thursday!

Back
Top Bottom