Incredible

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ReefRaff

Aquarium Advice Addict
A incredible thing just happend. After my tank has been up for a year now, and since I haven't introduced anything new in months, I seem to have a baby star growing in my tank. three of its digetts seem to be misssing and growing back. I don't know where it came from, but I surmize it has been hideing in the rock for a year, because I never saw him before today. he's a really light tan color and kind of hairy, about a 1/4 inch big. I'll try to get pics, but my camers sucks so we'll see. I wanted some sort of star for my other tank. This guy might save me a few bucks. :multi:

I have found a few in my tank also. I have spotted them and then they disappear for a while and then re-appear...I dont' think they are good stars though..May be coral munchers when they get older

the day my tank crashed, we had an unflux of life show itself, my kids were here for a visit and we found tiny serpent star babies. (i was told they didnt reproduce in captivity) had a hatchout of snails too. It is surprising what we can find every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom