inverts??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prag

Aquarium Advice Newbie
can I have inverts like cleaner shrimp without any live rock cause in NZ it is really hard to get I mean like impossible.So yeah I would like to have live rock with my fish and inverts but seems like its not gonna happen so yeah if anyone can let me know i would apppreciate it
Thanks

without any live rock cause in NZ it is really hard to get I mean like impossible

What about mail order? One of our sponsors sells LR online all the time, many of our members have purchased from them and have been very happy with the results.

To answer your questions, provided there are areas for them to hide (cave areas etc...) they will be OK without any LR.

I think that a majority of people on here purchase LR online rather than at there LFS. Most of the time is much cheaper even with shipping than the LFS and in a lot of cases much nicer as well. If your going to but base rock in your tank I'd at least add a few pounds of LR so over time it will spread to the base rock.

I say Buy LR from Liverocks.com Awesome Rock, Awesome prices, Awesome Hitchhikers..

HTH,
James

tried looking online but they dont ship overseas maybe its to do with customs??Is there any way I could like introduce critters to like seed the dead rock??

You can Check with garf.org I think they have a GARF GRUNGE that might help you out..

HTH,
James

im guessing NZ is new zeland and i find it hard to believe you cant get lr there. Since some of the best lr is from indonesia which is right next door to you.

Back
Top Bottom