Is it immoral for me to get another cleaner shrimp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
salinity was 1.024 this morning. Nothing has been added that could change it by now. It ate the whole piece of shrimp I fed it off my finger. It barely even fit in it's stomach...I can see it inside it. Maybe it was starved?

Edit: Actually I think it is a cause for concern that they are dropping so soon after you get them. I think it is something with your tank.

I've no idea what it could be. My water test perfectly by me and them. It would have to be copper right? If it was copper, how would my crabs still be alive?

Edit: Never used any medication whatsoever

He's moving around more in the medicine cup, not much still though. Looks like it's trying to eat a lot too. I just keep changing the water with aquarium water ever 15 min or so to keep the temp right.

Getting worse now. When I changed the water some it flipped upside down and didn't even attempt to right itself, I'd think it's dead but I can still see movement inside the body. No movement externally except a brief leg movement.

DEAD

/thread unless someone has advice

Back
Top Bottom