Is this a Good RO Unit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that link won't open for me.

There are two sellers on ebay "filterdirect" and "aquasafe canada" which are both highly rated anc cheap. I have the 6100 from filterdirect which I paid around 130 for (shipped) with a pressure tank and drinking water faucet. I love it.

The link doesn't work for me either.

I would second ebay. I bought mine from filterdirect and have been very happy with it.

looks fine to me. I don't know that vendor though, but it sure is cheap enough (except for the shipping). I'd see if they can add a pressure tank. you need to think about how you're going to plumb it in (to see what feed water option to get) and how to store your RODI. I personally use the pressure tank to store about 2.5g, which is plenty for topoffs and drinking use. If you need to make more, you should get a float switch too, and fill a trash can or whatever. It might be worth seeing how much more they'd charge for clear filter canisters on at least the first stage or two. worth a few extra bucks, IMO.

Ok I contacted hot buys world they said they are from filter Direct so i guess its the same

Back
Top Bottom