Is this weird?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Salt4Us

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I know that clowns will eat different foods, but my clown likes to eat some hair algae that is growing on the outlet from the fuge. Is this weird or normal? I've tried putting some green marine algae in there but it won't touch it, it loves flake and likes brine shrimp plus. We've tried our own mush, but the gelatin that we put in just makes the tank gross.

Is this normal or should I be feeding it something else besides flake and frozen foods.

Thanks!

but my clown likes to eat some hair algae that is growing on the outlet from the fuge.

Just a guess, but if it is at the outlet of the fuge...I imagine it is chock full o pods & good stuff for the clown.....the hair algae is just the wrapper ;)

both of my clowns eat brine shrimp, blood worms, flakes, and seaweed.. my false perc. eats the diatoms on the wall sometimes.. my maroon eats formula II... that's about it

I think we got it from some site, I don't think we will add it next time, I wish he'd make it outside though, the whole house reeked for 2 days after he made it! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom