is this worh the price?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hackteck

Aquarium Advice Addict
ive been talking with this guy since last night about this setup he wants 600 obo is it worh it? its a 180G with stand and everything it has i included below so tell me what you guys think www.keithbarnett.photoshop.com

180 Gal fish aquarium, and stand (no hood, or live stock) with dual internal plumed overflows previously used as a marine aquarium. Included is a large trickle filter (wet dry), a matured home made nitrate filter, Triton5 5000 pump that can be used both in-line or submersed, heater, glass canopy’s, pvc plumbing, at least 80 lbs of live sand, and crushed coral mix ( good for both marine and African cichlids) various pvc valves, and you may also be able to use the existing plumbing depending on how easy it is for me to remove it. I also will give away a 4 ft light strip with 40 watt florescent 50/50 bulb, large nets, and a large algae scrubber with screw on stick. Non powered protien skimmer that attaches to the sump, large piece of artificial coral decoration that rises from the tank floor to the surface, and a smaller piece of artifical coral decoration ($200.00 value alone). There is nothing else you will need to purchase to get this tank up and running.

Looks clean and all but seems a little high in price to me. is it for sw of fw? Cause if you wanna use it for sw I think the lights might not cut it.

yea i know the lights arent for reef so i will be getting a T5HO lighting fixture if i get it but i got the feeling the guy REALLY needs the money so i think i can really get the price down lol

yea im going to take a look at it when i get off work today will post my findings

well i went to check it out im going to get it on saturday i just need to find someone to pick it up for me it wont fit in my navigator got the price down a bit too going to put it in the garage til i get everything ready for it

basically you're paying for the tank and stand i'd over him 450 but thats a major low ball but really all you need from that setup

yea i'll probably turn this 55G i have now into the sump possibly so many options will be going with a reef octopus insump skimmer i know that sure that thing works wonders on my 55G

nah i probably wont get anything larger then the 55 so that way i wont have to buy another tank just use what i already have basically except for a few things like sand some more LR and lights and a skimmer i will probably be doing this build during the summer time so i will post as i go along

Back
Top Bottom