just want to say thanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HOLY crap man that place is awsome. count me in. i will come up there this weekend for shure.
great looking site too.. are they only open thursday-sun?
thats realy only like 1hr and 40 mins from me
i might have to leave my wallet at home through. only bring a little cash . that place looks cool lol

Yeah they are only open Thursday-Sunday. Dude they carry so many $5-$15 frags that you can clean up and not drop a ton of cash. When are you going? I'll meet you there if I can...I'm going to Baltimore Friday night and saturday to meet my parents and go to the aquarium, my son loves it.

i dont have any cycle starting and i should have seen ammo. going up by now if it was.
Keep in mind w/ no ammonia source the nitrifying bacteria will die off. That means you'll have to cycle again. If your not already, I would recommend adding a tiny pinch of flake food to the tank occasionally to provide the bacteria a food source until you get some fish. Looking good.
PS-That LFS has $29 ORA frags 8O

Actually, this meet up conversation might be best in the regional forum.

Hey all, we are discussing this down in the Va/Md regional section. Come on in and we'll get something working. I just don't want to clutter up the OP's nice post.

Back
Top Bottom