just want to say thanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frogspawn

Aquarium Advice Freak
well finaly everythings in except the UV light. not shure if i am going to hook that up yet. i switched out one of the 600's for a 900 and have the other 600 pointing to the top for good surface ripple. and have a 600 and 900 for current in the tank. i have the back-pac skimmer on the cpr refuge and the refuge is running with nothin in it yet but were getting there. wooo hooo now we wait. see if i get a cycle. but i dont think i will. i fully cured the LR and i think everything will be fine. i have another 16lbs coming and should be here by friday. that will put me to 48lbs of LR. i hope thats a good enough filter. i will post pics in my gallery for u guys to see. thanks alot all of u for the great help u have provided over the past month.
thanks so much
there will be more lol :wink: :D

I don't know if I helped you or not but I will say you're welcome for the bunch! I think this is a great place for people to learn from others and then pass it along to newbies. It's always nice to be able to ask a question and get an answer, but not only that you can get actual life experience from someone that has been there and done that! And where the heck is Smithsburg, MD?

Can't wait to see pics Frogspawn!

I like Smithsburg, very beautiful, scenic up there. Its about 20 minutes north-west of Frederick, in Washington County.

Frogspawn said:
where in the heck is Sumerduck VA ?
:lol: You guys are about two hours from each other

Glad we could help and even more glad you listened (y)

Can't tell you how many times people ask a TON of questions to only do there own thing and then complain a couple of months later that they are having issues :roll:

Micah is right about the distance apart. Sumerduck is off of 17 north of Fredericksburg, VA and south of Warrenton.

well i got most of it from drfostersmith.com but i think they messed up and put some tonga in there and i fell in love with it. so i went searching for a few good peices. i went clean to fredrick and balitmore to find some. i am stil looking for 1 more huge nice peice to fit in the far back right cornor. theres a hole already for it. i am thinking when i get that peice it should put me close to 45lbs. any hints on taken pictures.

Sorry, my camera broke and I sucked at taking photos anyways :roll: Hopefully other people will chime in on quality picture taking :lol:

What kinda camera you using? Got a macro? Flash? Are those pics above with or without flash?

BTW, what's so wrong with your pics anyways? :?

yea i use a flash and my camra is a finepix E500
i uess nothings wrong wit them just wanted to see if i could get a better picture clearer.

Get closer try with and without flash. That'll be as good as it gets prolly. They look pretty good to me. Just get closer and see what happens.

I thought the pictures were fine. It does seem like you are taking them from above the tank. Try one from the front at eye level with the tank.

....even more glad you listened

Can't tell you how many times people ask a TON of questions to only do there own thing and then complain a couple of months later that they are having issues.
I am ignorant in the ways of salt, but I read many of the threads. It really is nice to see someone new to saltwater follow the excellent advice offered on this forum. Good for you, and I think your pics look great!

i been in SW for a wile now but never ventured to the reef side. i was to scared of killing the little dudes and brakeing my bank account trying to keep them alive lol but this time i think i will be fine with u guys help. the pics r taken from a upper view because the flash gives off a horible glare and i cant seem to take a good picture without the flash. now i just need to work on my refuge and i hope in time the tank will blossom to what u guys have. :)

Back
Top Bottom