Keith's Frag Tank / Coral Propagation Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you guys! Getting close to moving the last of the livestock from my house over so I can then move the other big coral flat into the store.

Sunsun = aquatop :p same thing just rebranded. Looking great Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Haha. As far as their equipment goes I find I like them a lot. Quite easy to setup & maintain. I've been using them on my tank at home to seed more biological media & then transfer them to the store systems. Between that, the live rock & sand I've been cultivating, it's worked pretty good so far.

Haha. As far as their equipment goes I find I like them a lot. Quite easy to setup & maintain. I've been using them on my tank at home to seed more biological media & then transfer them to the store systems. Between that, the live rock & sand I've been cultivating, it's worked pretty good so far.

I've got the 528gph no uv version on my 27g cube. Plus a fluval c3. Over filtration to the max. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Today's progress includes posting adds for employees and secured a vendor for four more 48" long acrylic tanks with built in overflows, and a 72" x 24" x 20" acrylic cubicle system with a stacked on top smaller 72" cubicle system with built in overflows. New tanks set to arrive in approx five weeks, after the store is open unfortunately.

Today's progress includes posting adds for employees and secured a vendor for four more 48" long acrylic tanks with built in overflows, and a 72" x 24" x 20" acrylic cubicle system with a stacked on top smaller 72" cubicle system with built in overflows. New tanks set to arrive in approx five weeks, after the store is open unfortunately.

If only I lived near there :p

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How are those aquatop canisters compared to the fluvals? I could get the cf400 for a little bit more than a 206 plus I get almost 3x the power and UV. All this on a 35g lol so I'm right there with you guys on over filtration.

Back
Top Bottom