Keith's Frag Tank / Coral Propagation Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Added six line wrasses to the two frag tanks today. Always seem to have one of those in each reef tank I keep.

I wanted to add another fish to build my BB up more and I've always had great success with those. Many talk of them being aggressive but I've never experienced it. Even tho they are grow out tanks I need to have some movement lol.

The six line in the top frag is very pretty. The one in the 55 gal is hard to photo still lol.

Pic of the Kenya trees opening up well too

Attachments

• image-3753735791.jpg
    image-3753735791.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 120
  • image-3836883214.jpg
    image-3836883214.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 149
So when I sell live sand I put the lid on, pull it out, and put it back it doesn't cloud the tank.

Tank looks phenomenal.

Do you know when you well start selling? You've got your bank account all set up and everything? I know you said you got your paperwork straight

Tank looks phenomenal.

Do you know when you well start selling? You've got your bank account all set up and everything? I know you said you got your paperwork straight

Thanks! I do have all my paperwork (sellers permit, business bank account, wholesale accounts, & fed tax id) except my business license from the city. Sent the info electronically and when my wife called to follow up they said they needed it mailed lol so that hasn't come back yet. Have some equipment for sale now but I plan on taking a trip next month to a wholesaler near me and stocking up on livestock & then I should be ready.

Ok so the birdsnest frag seems to be doing fine! All the softies I threw in there also fine! This weekend I'm gonna move some more of my SPS frags (more birdsnest & some spongnodes) and next month I will go to the wholesaler and pick up some corals. Slow but steady lol.

So I actually made my first sale today. Piece of equipment. Guess that's the kick off lol. Plan to stock up next month on livestock.

Back
Top Bottom