Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how the dun coral will like being under a ledge... Looks nice though! I would not get one because they are alot of work to feed, but they looks great. Haha

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Not sure how the dun coral will like being under a ledge... Looks nice though! I would not get one because they are alot of work to feed, but they looks great. Haha

I have since moved it.

Great coral! Check out CL for large colonies. I saw a Basketball sized one for $100 and if there are similar ads around you it'd be stellar!

I wish ppl on AA fragged. CL in my area are usually shops, small frags to pull u in.

This is scary.. The tank is looking good and no issues... If you followed my other threads, you know what I mean...

SeanMonster said:
But I bet it makes you glad you stayed in the hobby. :)

Yeah... I'm really satisfied with this tank, haven't even looked for a bigger one... Lol

Kio707 said:
Yeah... I'm really satisfied with this tank, haven't even looked for a bigger one... Lol

Give it a week. Hehe. Didn't know if you saw, moved my thread to saltwater reef aquaria section.

SeanMonster said:
Give it a week. Hehe. Didn't know if you saw, moved my thread to saltwater reef aquaria section.

Yeah, I get updates on my phone every time I thread is updated.

Yeah. Think I'll go with 4 anthias... One will turn into a male, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom