Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea photobucket is the easy way. You can also go to the actual AA site and go to user cp. Then click attachments and delete old pics...

Well, with me leaving, I think I'm going to turn my tank into a FOWLR. It'll be easier to maintain for the wife.

Man dude thats a real shame... Anyway you can give them to someone and get them back when you get home??

About 11 or 12. Acans, brains, frogspawn, hammer, chalice, Duncan, candy canes, flower pot.

I don't have any buddies that do reef or ones that know as much as I do. The two guys I know and have started tanks are still learning and always asking me questions.

600g, but it'll be FOWLR. Gonna redo the 180 and make it reef again.

An Emp for sure. Want a blue tang, orange shoulder, and idk what else.

Well, just sold the purple tang for $90... It was to one of my buddies I helped start a tank. But tomorrow I will be picking up a yellow bellied blue tang!!!

Kio707 said:
Well, just sold the purple tang for $90... It was to one of my buddies I helped start a tank. But tomorrow I will be picking up a yellow bellied blue tang!!!

Congrats Kio. I know that fish caused you a lot of indigestion. Gave him quite a discount though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom