Lava Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WELCOME TO AA!!!!!!!

I'm not sure. I remember reading from one of our members that it can cause problems with your water, depending what kind and where the lava rock came from.

I have ordered from marcorocks.com and was very pleased. I ordered 150Lbs and each box came with a HUGE chunk, some medium pieces and some small stuff.

Every site I go to there are members who rave about Marcorocks.com. I think I will purchase my base rocks from them also. Everyones rocks look nice.

I just got in 100 lbs from marcorocks 3 days ago....it was awesome. Both boxes had 2 or 3 HUGE pieces & a lot of large pieces & some smaller pieces. I was extremely pleased with them. They look great.

Make sure you rinse the base rock. I like mine too, they are very pourous.

not only does marc sell awesome rocks, but he's a good guy too. i'm active duty military in japan right now, and as a christmas present he sent me a christmas "reef" present, which consisted of 30 lbs or so of base rock for free as a thank you. i would recommend ordering from him no matter what the situation, the prices are cheap, the people are extremely friendly, and the rock is worth every penny that you would have to pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom