Live aquaria's nano soft coral pack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NightSpirit

Aquarium Advice Activist
The LFS around here charges $60+ just for frags. I have a 14g oceanic nano with no corals so far, and the live aquaria's nano pack seems too good to be true. For $120+shipping I can get 8 nano corals, here is the link for those interested:

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=2033

Does anyone have experience with this? Am I better off just using the LFS? I'm sort of on a budget, being in college, and $150 is pretty much the max I can go on corals. Pretty much the only thing I am set on is green mushrooms, and maybe later down the road a brain coral.

Alternative I can get the mushroom pack+polyp pack and just buy a leather or something.

It looks pretty good to me. I like buying from the LFS because I can see what it looks like and if it`s healthy. But the good doctors have a 14 day guantee also.

It is a good price, depending on the size of the corals. I say go for and let us know how it turns out. (Its always fun spending other people's money!)

I am personally cautiousus from ordering live "stuff" online, but then again I have never tried and if you have a good experience maybe I will try sometime.

I have used liveaquaria for fish, corals and inverts in the past. Great service and decent selection of animals. You really have to place a big order to be able to actually save money when you figure in the shipping.

far as the company goes, I would highly recommend ordering from them. I would only worry about not being able to at least see what you will be getting...they don't seem to offer a lot of colorful corals so you might end up with a lot of browns and greens and regret it in the long run. They are a really good company though from my experience and have great customer service.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I think I'm going to do it, and I'll post pics when I get them. If anything I can sell back some that I don't want to the LFS.

Great! I hope you are happy with what you get. Can't wait for the pics!

Back
Top Bottom