liverocks.com shipment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lando

Aquarium Advice Addict
Long story short...I got my shipment yesterday. DHL shipping was very late. It was scheduled for an a.m. delivery and it did not show up until 6:30 pm! Morons. So the rock looked good. there were a few dead crabs in there but a couple live ones as well. I had relatives coming last night so did not have time to put the rock in the tank. I threw it in a rubbermaid tube of SW that I was aging for a water change. I work 24 hour shifts so will not be home until tomorrow morning to mess with the rock. Will more die-off occur on the rock in the SW I prepaired? the info that Mike sent with the rocks said to NOT re-cure the rock. Do you think I am good to place it in my display tomorrow? thanks! Lando

Yah, I was actually aging the water to do a water change so it worked out nice. I have a PH, heater, and airstone in there.

It'll probably be fine.. just test the levels in the container before you add the rock and if there's been significant die-off then you can always let it cure for a few days.

I think your rock will be fine, and the fresh saltwater with circulation should help remove the minimal die off that may have occurred.

Back
Top Bottom