Look what I scored for free!! Do need help though!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Azn_gq

Aquarium Advice Regular
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389241157.626642.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389241178.591963.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389241215.141914.jpg

So I got this for free today for my soon to be upgrade... I see the compartment for the fuge but I'm still figuring out how water goes in and out of it? Actually what goes where?

This is someone coming from a canister filter... This sump alone is the size of my current tank!

Thanks!!

The water drains from your DT into the compartment where the filter sock is. The middle area is where you heater and skimmer will likely go. You can also use this as a fuge provided there is enough space. Your return pump will go in the last compartment and plumb back to your DT.

Thanks aquarick!! I'm guessing DT means display tank? My concern is the space for the fuge only has a top corner opening but that's it. Will there be enough water movement?

Yes, Display Tank ;)

It should be ok. Just make sure to keep up with your top offs, or get an ATO so you can set it and forget it.

Back
Top Bottom